I regret to inform you that the day trip to Blue Knob scheduled for tomorrow, January 21st, has been cancelled. We were unable to find enough transportation, and therefore we can no longer make the trip out to the mountain. I am very sorry, however we may try to plan another day trip sometime in the future. If you have a car and would be willing to carpool in the future, please respond to this email letting me know so that we know who to contact beforehand.
In other news, our Stowe trip has filled up! There is a waiting list on the trip page. Our trip to Whiteface in Lake Placid still has room, and it is our cheapest trip of the year! Earlybird Deadline for Whiteface is Friday Feb 8th.
I will have office hours Wednesday 1/23 and Friday 1/25 from 12:30-3. If you are going to Stowe with us, please pay by Friday the 25th.
Plan for a meeting on Wednesday, February 6th at 7:30 in Willard. This will be Stowe pre-departure, plus multiple social events will be announced! Maybe even a tubing social...